Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

panggilan sime darby

Alrighty then since my mummy insist i'll go to he interview, I'll pack my bag and went to KL.
It was the first time I went on a flight alone (scary ooo...)

On the day of the assessment:

I wake up at 5.30 in the morning and I started to get ready. A 7 o'clock me and my aunt start our way to sime darby busines school. There I found myself surrounded by chinese people.. (soo lonely T_T ) I write my name on a piece of paper which indicating that I'm in group 1B.

They send me into room Tulips 2 where all the other candidate is... semua orang kat dalam bilik tu lelaki.. (sekali lagi aku jadi mrs lonely) I pick a seat at the back of the room.

After a while A women came in and call the first and second group (thats me) Jantung aku macam nak jatuh when I heard my name.. Anyway one group contain 6 people. in my group ada 2 org pompuan termasuk aku, 4 men, 1 malay, 1 indian and 4 chinese.

Dlm group discussion tuh kami diberi satu teks dan guideline tentang apa yang perlu dibincangkan. Then, dalam masa 10 minit kami disuruh untuk individual brain storming. "Al right time's up" the assessor said. The first one to talk was the girl beside me. The second one was me.. Anyway we all talk about the business strategy off two men that get them to be successful... When the time was up. Kami hand in the paper that was given to us and after shaking hand with the asssessor we all walk out of the room with big relief...

lepas tu kami hand in semua copy yang dimina macam ic, keputusan spm, sijil akademik dan 2 keping gambar. After sending all the copy we were allowed to go home. This year takde ujian verbal, numerical or personality test... good for me..

Now it is time for just wait and see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment