Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

JPA PILN

YEAH!!!!!!

I got the scholarship... great... Alhamdulillah.......

Mulanya saya nak cek jam tiga tapi bila dah jam 3.30 pun blum ada kptsn... soo.. I ask my fiend about it.. dia kata Org JPA tu kata delay sampai jam 4....

When it was 4 o'clock my parents and my lil sis was so anxious clicking the"semak" button.. huhuhu sampaikan dorang bukak 2 komputer ntuk cek keputusannya... klu fikir bali memang lucula... but at the same time very fun and worthwhile...

Bila keputusan tu keluar, my mum was shutting my eyes close... hahahaha.. then bila bukak ja mata tengok dapat Republic of Czech.. to tell u the truth I was a bit dissapointed at that time... I thought Czech is Russia... huhuhuhu... turns out Czech is in Europe... hahahaha.. my family was jumping in joy... the picture of that time was something that I will cherish all my life...

I'm very happy with the place.. even though it's not UK, I guess Czech will have to do for now..

Alhamdulillah..

Anyway, I want to congrats all the other applicant that had successfully landed this scholarship... semoga kamu trus maju jaya di masa hadapan...

Izzati , Nazurah, Filzah, Hidayah and Aishah.. I hope kita ble HO sama- sama kat hospital queen.. that would be fun!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment