Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

another tag..

Hehehe, I'm bored so since I cant find anything to do so I decide to do this tag..

What is your full name?
Nur Atiqah Binti Azmi (nama kat ic ni taw) hahahaha

When is your birthday?
12 April 1992 ( I'm an Aries)

What is your daddy's name?
Azmi

What is your your mum's name?
Noraidah

How many siblings do you have?
3, I'm the eldest

Where do you live?
earth... :D

Your favourite colour(s).
white, green, pink... so many, nothing specific. why don't u pick for me..

Still studying?
yup..

Do you have a bestfriend?
Duh.... yeah..

Do you love them?
that's why they're my bestfriend becz I love em..

Pop or jazz?
I prefer country. something like rascal flatts..

Chicken or beef?
Dun't know, I'm fine with both

Coke or 100plus?
I don't like gassy drink, so the answer is neither

What brand is your purse?
don't have any.. ( rimas la nak guna purse, saya lebih suka sumbat semuanya kat dlm beg sandang)

much do you have in your wallet right now?
Why do u want to know??

High heels or flat?
I like wearing comfortable thing, so even I am short I still prefer flat

skrts or jeans?
I'm pretty sure jeans

Shirt or blouse?
I don't really care what I wear, so mana satu yang saya nampak dlu, itulah yang saya pilih

Watch or bracelet?
I can't leave the house without my watch

Favourite watch's brand?
never really care about the brand... even until now I don't know what brand my watch is..

Do you have a girlfriend?
dozens

Do you have a boyfriend?
if u are referring to the special one then no...

Did you love her?
my girlfriend?? yeah..

Did you ever kiss him?
soalan bonus btul...

Facebook or Myspace?
Facebook..

What is your dream?
to be a good daughter,
to be a doctor,
to be of use to the world...
and many more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment